Happenings of the Month:
- My baby girl is 3 months old today, proving time does fly!
- She weighs approximately 12.5lbs. I didn't measure her length, but she is still very long.
- She is wearing newborn dresses, 0-3 month onesies and 3-6 month PJs... the girl has long legs!
- She can belly laugh, giggle & carrying on a conversation (if you speak coo).
- She makes copious amounts of slobber.
- She is fascinated by her hands and feet. Loves to drool all over her hands, but is scared to touch her feet. She just likes watching them.
- She wiggles, bounces and pumps her arms & legs all the time.
- Loves her bath time more and more! She is learning to splash.
- Loves playing with her toys, listening to music and holding her hair.
- She is sleeping more at night (about 7 hours before first night feeding!) almost 12 hours total each night on average!
- She is a morning baby.
- She doesn't like fire crackers and other loud noises, being on her tummy or having her nose sucked out.
- She is a true Mommy's girl!
Check out previous months through the following links.
Extended photo shoot= fail! :-/
The way she sticks out her bottom lip when she's upset is a cute little trait she got from me!