Things that have happened in the last month...
- Ellis turned 2 months old.
- She had 2 shots, which she would describe as horrible. And they were.
- She weighed 9lbs, 15oz (25%) and was 23 3/4 inches long (75%) - we have a long, skinny baby!
- She can smile, coo and laugh! At people and ceiling fans!
- Her hair has gotten so long that her mohawk will barely hold its style.
- She is the proud owner of 2 chins, a couple of rolls and a few dimples proving that she likes to eat!
- She also likes sleeping on Mom or Dad, gazing out windows, looking at herself in her play mat mirror, bath time and of course ceiling fans!
- She does not like tummy time, waking up or trying to fall asleep on her own.
This is month 2 in our "Watch Me Grow" series. Review month 1 here.
Hope you enjoy! I'm sure I'll be back in no time with month 3!