a.k.a. Tattoo & Piper... our pups. They aren't the most willing subjects, and I did end up with paw prints all over me. Piper is the one in the lower left corner... she is terrified of my camera (and everything else). Tattoo loves to have his picture taken, as he is all the others.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Last night we went to a 30th birthday get-together for a dear friend! The night got a little crazy for the men outside... and for the women/babies inside! At 10:30pm when our babies were still awake, we broke out the bows and camera for a little photoshoot! Maguire is a expert bow wearer and knows it! Ellis not so much. Comentary when as follows:
Maguire: "Oh Ellis, You can so pull off a bow!"
Ellis: "Really? I have so much hair. I don't want to look like at 80s workout instructor!"
Maguire: "Let me help you. You wear it like this. Oh, gosh no... Not on your face!"
Maguire: "You paid how much?!?"
Ellis: Crying. Lip out.
Maguire: "Oh honey, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! It was worth every penny."
Ellis: ... for about 3.2 seconds.... "Mom, get this bow off my head!"
Ellis: Enjoying post bow hair!
Friday, September 17, 2010
5 MONTHS Old! Seriously?
- Sleeps through the night (or at least most of the time) a good 8-9 hours
- Can roll both directions.
- Loves to laugh... she is a happy, happy baby!
- Takes 2 naps a day, one is usually for about 3 hours. Except for the occasional curve-ball of a day when she takes no naps. Like today.
- Loves to be outside!
- Grunts. When she's putting herself to sleep, when she's concentrating, when she's unhappy... All. The. Time.
- She can stick her toes in her mouth and does almost any chance she gets!
- Still makes copeious amounts of drool, but no sign of any teeth just yet.
- We haven't started cereal, but she loves to watch us eat.
- Gives kisses! Talk about melt my heart!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
This morning I had a rare moment of not much to do (school work/ house cleaning aside) so I took a chance to take some pictures of my sweet baby who is growing up so fast! My life seems so busy since school has started, but I don't want to miss on the little moments that make my heart swell! I love you Sweet Baby Ellis! You're the reason I do what I do!