5 MONTHS Old! Seriously?
- Sleeps through the night (or at least most of the time) a good 8-9 hours
- Can roll both directions.
- Loves to laugh... she is a happy, happy baby!
- Takes 2 naps a day, one is usually for about 3 hours. Except for the occasional curve-ball of a day when she takes no naps. Like today.
- Loves to be outside!
- Grunts. When she's putting herself to sleep, when she's concentrating, when she's unhappy... All. The. Time.
- She can stick her toes in her mouth and does almost any chance she gets!
- Still makes copeious amounts of drool, but no sign of any teeth just yet.
- We haven't started cereal, but she loves to watch us eat.
- Gives kisses! Talk about melt my heart!