Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Photo Recap

I don't know about you, but 2010 zoomed by for me.
I got a little misty eyed thinking about my already 8 month old and went peeking through all my old photos. I found so many that got left behind and that I had already forgotten about.

So I made up my own game.

The rules: Pick a few photos from each month over the past year that haven't been previously posted and write about them. Simple enough.

So here goes...

January:
Snow/ice storm. Tattoo (the once previously spoiled puppy) loved to bask in the glory of a space heater!
Reese (our niece) turned 3. Brady made sure Ellis got to join in on the fun! And my SIL made the awesome cake!


February:
My diaper bag, purse, changing pad combo arrived! So excited! It seriously took me months to find the diaper bag I wanted. And I finally had to get someone to make it for me!


March:
(it was a little slim pickins in the photo library for March, guess I was saving up my picture taking for Miss Ellis...)
Anderson Lee Murray made his arrival.
Planned babies born just 15 days apart!
I hoped that they could wear these matching sweater sets for some photos, but they grew at different rates and Ellis just wore hers this fall.



April:
Ellis made her arrival, but that was well documented!
Sleeping on mommy was a serious hobby at the time! And it could wear a little girl out!
I had to post this picture. I think its the only picture of me looking decent with her this little. I think we might have had a doctor's appointment that day or something.


May:
I remember the day when we could let E sleep on one of our throw pillows while we ate dinner! (Side note: Wow! Those are some skinny legs!)


June:
We had this bird's nest for most of the summer on our front porch.
This was one of the groups (flocks?) of babies!
They were cute to look at from the safety of inside the house. Mama bird was not so nice if you were outside!


July:
Silly girl!


August:
ALL of my textbooks.
I remember this be a scary moment. And feeling very poor.


September:
Some seriously post nap crazy hair!
To carry her in from the car, Brady sat his leftover pizza on her lap.
She decided to just help herself


October:
Cereal for the first time!
She loved it... at least externally!


November:
So tired. Feel asleep in her highchair.


December:
Having fun with our vegetable medley & brown rice.
I love the joy on her face!
Dressed in Mommy's jeans (Wow, those jeans make me look like one tall mama!) and Daddy's boots!


As you can see, it was a great year!
Happy New Year! Welcome 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment