Saturday, March 27, 2010

I went to the doctor yesterday. He told me not to worry about going into labor anytime soon. That's exactly what every 37 week pregnant woman wants to hear. They actually made my appointments for the next 2 weeks (which they've never done)...I guess that's just how sure they are that I'm not going to pop this kid out anytime soon. It's not like I really expected much else, but everything is ready for her - like the clothes washed, bags packed, everything bought and set up kinda ready...So now I wait!

She got a new ultrasound picture, but its not that great. It kinda looks like she's eating my insides, so I'm not going to post it... I don't want to scare anyone.

Not much else going on. I'm going to walk (more like waddle) every chance I get, so if anyone wants to volunteer to go on a waddle with me I will welcome you with open arms! Just a warning... I waddle very slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment