New things with our 7 month old!
- She can sit up on her own (with a few balance checks.)
- She has suddenly turned into the independent, wiggly little girl. Wanting to jump all the time.
- We've moved on to baby food. So far we've tried: green beans (yuck!), carrots (okay), sweet potatoes (yummy!), squash (yummy!), apples (okay) and bananas (super yummy!). She also likes baby MumMums (little rice cakes) - and will hold them like a big girl, then proceeds to suck it dry until it finally gives up and dissolves!
- Wears 6 month clothes. 9 month PJs and 3-6 month dresses.
- Is the happiest, most smiley little girl ever! She seriously finds everything in life funny!
- And (on an unhappy note) we have our first cold. I really, really, really don't like that my baby doesn't feel good. Or the amount of snot I am constantly wiping off her face!
A few other pictures from the past month:
Happy girl playing in the leaves!
The one picture without leaves in her mouth!
I love my daddy! What are these things on our faces?
Yep, you look as silly as me!
The amount of pictures I had to take to just get 'the one!'