Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My 6 Month Old!

I'm about a week late posting this, but better late than never! I can't believe my sweet baby is already 6 months old! In the past two weeks she has really changed so much. She went from a baby to a little girl full of all the normal mischiefs!
  • She weighed 14 lbs 7.5 ounces and was 26.25 inches long at her 6 month well baby. (I guessed 14.5 lbs! Look at mommy knowing her baby, only off by a 1/2 ounce!)
  • She was diagnosed with seasonal allergies so we've been on baby Zyrtec for two weeks and she seems to be feeling and breathing much better.
  • She wants to have her hands on everything. And pulls everything straight to her mouth!
  • We started cereal about 3 weeks ago, she loves it! And she loves drinking water from a big girl cup! Its a little messy, but that's what babies are all about!
  • She talks, screams, yells and makes all sorts of sounds.
  • Including "mama" which she started couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure she totally knows what she is saying, but she says it when she can't see me, but knows I'm there. Can't believe she said "mama" first and so early!!
  • Love my sweet baby "half year" old!!

Holding hands with her sock monkey friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment